Monday, November 15, 2010

It's not that I hate my job, but at the end of the day, I hate my job. And this is why: the things that I have done today include and are mostly limited to: cleaning up after other people, collating numbers, alphabetising forms, processing payments on forms and answering the phone... None of this requires any real mental capacity whatsoever and I'm getting worn down by the fact that I don't have to use my brain for most of the day. I joke about it, but I seriously am losing vocabulary and brain power in the fact that I do such tedious bs all day, five days a week. I've tried to get out and find another job, but that hasn't seemed to work, there isn't very much around at the moment for me to apply for and I'm currently just trying to work out what the hell I'm supposed to do.

No comments: